The 2017 Ocean Waves Workshop will be held on Thursday, December 7, 2017, 9:00 - 4:00, in Room 407 at the Earl K. Long Library, University of New Orleans..
- Explore recent advances in using wave information to support operations.
- Share & discuss lessons learned and scenarios encountered that relate to wave forces.
- Provide a forum for scientists, engineers, and managers to explore the issues relevant to ocean waves.
Call for Papers:
We solicit extended abstracts, posters, papers, case studies, presentations and participation from researchers, engineers, military officers, and managers. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Documented impacts of waves on operations, property, and natural resources
- Development of a wave modeling framework to protect life and save property
- Advances and issues in wave buoy technologies
- Accessibility of wave information for scientists, engineers, and managers
Submit abstracts to: email@example.com
Abstracts due: Nov. 1, 2017
Final materials due: Dec. 1, 2017
Register for the Ocean Waves Workshop