The Ocean Waves Workshop brought together scientists, engineers and managers to present results and ideas related to the use of wave buoys, models and information that support the marine science and technology industry. Sponsors for the workshop included the University of New Orleans, Marine Information Resources Corporation and Integral Consulting Inc.
Browse the contents of Ocean Waves Workshop 2017:
- Introduction and Opening Comments
- Session 1 - Impacts of waves on operations, property, and natural resources
- Session 2 - Development of a wave modeling framework to protect life and save property
- Session 3 - Advances and issues in wave measurement technologies
- Session 4 - Accessibility of wave information for scientists, engineers, and managers